Palm Beach County is the largest and the wealthiest county in Florida has a history of being the first resort destination in the U.S. and remains a primary tourist destination even today. The county is home to approximately 1.2 million people, and Palm Beach County’s population has consistently increased by almost 12 percent per year. The county area remains one of the nation’s wealthiest areas.
Nonetheless, West Palm Beach has its share of accidents and injuries, many caused by unfamiliarity of the area on the part of visiting tourists. If you have suffered injuries caused by an accident, a Florida personal injury lawyer at Searcy Denney can help. We’re from here, too, and we understand the dangers of accidents in our densely populated area. We are experienced at helping people, be they natives or tourists, with their personal injury claims.
Resources for the Injured in West Palm Beach
Although we remain capable of helping injured people with their insurance claims, legal claims, and other realities of suffering through an injury, there are also resources in the area that injured people, as well as many other people, may find helpful, including:
- Clothing. Injured people don’t always have access to clean clothing for a variety of reasons. Some resources for clothing include the Salvation Army Corps of the PalmBeaches in West Palm Beach, (561)686-3530 and Help 2-1-1 or 561-383-1112.
- Food. Again, injured people don’t always have access to food. Some resources for food include Feed the Hungry Pantry PBC 561-398-2828 and Children’s Outreach 561-667-0378.
- Housing. Some housing resources include The Lord’s Place 561-494-0125; Habitat for Humanity 561-253-2080 and PBC Housing Authority 561-684-2160.
- Medical and Dental Care. Some resources for medical and dental care include the Caridad Center in Boynton Beach, (561) 737-6336; the Health Care District of PBC 561-642-1000 and the Community Health Center of WPB 561-840-8681.
- Physical Disablement. Some resources for the physically disabled include the Rehabilitation Center of the Palm Beaches 561-712-1717 and the Palm Beach Habilitation Center 561-965-8500.
Contact a Florida Personal Injury Lawyer for More Information on Local Resources
For more information on local resources and help with any insurance or legal claims you may have, contact a Florida personal injury lawyer at Searcy Denney for help. We’ll help you through this difficult time with compassion and efficiency. We offer free consultations and work on a contingency fee basis.