Checklists and Other Helpful Florida Personal Injury Resources
Click on the links to your right for must-have resources.
If you have been seriously injured in an accident, or if you suspect that you or a loved one may be a victim of medical malpractice, you need to make smart decisions. You need to take the necessary steps to protect yourself and your family, and you need to avoid critical mistakes that could make it more difficult to recover just compensation via a personal injury lawsuit in Florida.
At Searcy Denney, we believe strongly in providing injury victims and their families with the information they need to protect themselves. Our library of Must-Have Resources contains a wealth of information, including articles, videos, a Q&A with our personal injury attorneys, and free downloadable checklists. Of course, there is no substitute for experienced legal representation; and, if you would like personalized legal advice, we encourage you to contact us for a free initial consultation.
Our Must-Have Resources for Florida accident victims and families include:
- Brochure – Download the Searcy Law Brochure.
- Do You Know? – What should (and shouldn’t) you say to the insurance companies? What factors should you consider when choosing an attorney? Find answers to these questions and more on our blog.
- Our Fee Promise – When you choose Searcy Denney to represent you, you will not pay any fees or costs unless we recover compensation for you. That is Our Fee Promise.
- Checklists – Download our free checklists to ensure that you are making smart decisions about dealing with your medical providers, auto insurance, home safety, prescription medications, and other key issues.
- FAQs – Find answers to common questions about protecting your legal rights in this Q&A with the personal injury lawyers at Searcy Denney.
- Personal Injury Glossary – Confused by all the legal jargon? Read this glossary to help clarify what’s going on in your claim and what you need to know.
- Informational Videos – Get to know our attorneys and find answers to more common questions in our extensive database of informational videos.