Lawyers for Cases In Orlando Involving Personal Injuries, Product Defects, Mass Torts, Medical Malpractice and More
We are a Florida law firm that has recovered billions of dollars in compensation for our clients. If you or your child has been seriously injured in Orlando, or if you have lost a loved one to an accident or medical malpractice, we can use our experience to help you seek just compensation. Contact us 24/7 for a free, no-obligation consultation.
The costs of a serious or fatal accident can add up quickly, and taking action promptly can be critical for maximizing your financial recovery. At Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, we are intimately familiar with the challenges of pursuing complex claims—and we have theresults to prove it. When you choose Searcy Denney, you will work with an experienced lawyer one-on-one, and your lawyer will use the facts of your case to seek maximum compensation on your behalf.
Located in central Florida, the Orlando area is best known as the home of Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World. But, Orlando also has much more to offer. It has several bustling residential communities, and many different types of businesses call this beautiful city home.
While Orlando is many travelers’ final destination, Interstate 4 and the city’s other major highways see a lot of through traffic as well. As the city continues to grow, congestion is becoming a bigger issue—and this means accidents are becoming a bigger issue as well. But, Orlando is still a great place to visit or live; and, from local restaurants to museums and the Orlando Science Center, there is plenty to do without straying too far from your home or hotel room.
About Our Practice
Our lawyers represent Orlando residents and visitors who need help recovering just compensation following serious and fatal accidents. We also have extensive experience in cases involving unsafe medical devices and medical malpractice.
Serious and Fatal Accident Cases
All types of accidents can lead to serious or fatal injuries. Our experience includes recovering just compensation on behalf of individuals and families in cases involving:
- Car Accidents – Whether you were injured in a traffic accident on the highway or an intersection collision in downtown Orlando, we can help you deal with the insurance companies and make sure you receive just compensation.
- Mass Torts – If you or a loved one has been injured by a dangerous or defective product, you may be able to join a mass tort lawsuit to recover your losses.
- Personal Injury – From accidents in amusement parks to pedestrian and bicyclist accidents, we handle all types of personal injury claims in and around the Orlando area.
- Product Liability– Manufacturers, distributors and retailers have an obligation to avoid putting defective products on the shelves. When they fail to do so, they can be held legally accountable.
- Premises Liability – Slips, trips and other accidents at amusement parks, restaurants, hotels, rental properties and other businesses can lead to expensive medical bills and painful recoveries. We help injury victims hold property owners accountable.
- Truck Accidents – Truck accidents often result in severe injuries. We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of truck accident victims and families in Florida.
- Watercraft and Boating Accidents – Watercraft and boating accidents also frequently result in severe injuries. We have extensive experience handling these cases as well.
- Wrongful Death – If you have lost a loved one due to some else’s negligence or a product defect, we will do everything we can to make sure the at-fault party is held responsible.
Medical Device and Malpractice Cases
A significant portion of our practice is devoted to representing patients and families who need help recovering from medical errors and other treatment-related issues. We have several lawyers who have decades of experience in cases involving:
- Medical Malpractice – Misdiagnoses, delayed diagnoses, and surgical errors are just a few examples of the numerous forms of medical malpractice that can lead to severe (or fatal) complications.
- Defective Drugs – Defective drugs can be extremely dangerous. These cases present unique challenges, and we have experience recovering just compensation from several of the world’s leading pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Unsafe Medical Devices – We also have particular experience with cases involving unsafe medical devices. This includes implantable medical devices (i.e. hip implants) as well as medical devices used during treatment (i.e. robotic surgery equipment).
Request a Free Initial Consultation in Orlando, FL
If you would like to speak with one of our lawyers about your legal rights, please contact us to arrange a free initial consultation. Call 800-780-8607 or tell us about your case online to schedule an appointment as soon as possible.