Need a Lawyer in Fort Lauderdale? Get a Free Consultation 24/7
Recovering from an accident is never easy. But, it can be especially difficult if another person or company is to blame. While you may be entitled to significant compensation, recovering this compensation requires perseverance, patience and a relentless desire to win.
At Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, these are what we offer. We are passionate about helping victims and families in Fort Lauderdale, and our track record shows it. Our lawyers have helped our clients recover billions of dollars in financial compensation. Whether you need a lawyer in Fort Lauderdale for a car accident, product or premises liability claim, or medical malpractice lawsuit, you can rely on the team at Searcy Denney to help you win the compensation you deserve.
About Fort Lauderdale
Located in Broward County, Fort Lauderdale is among Florida’s fastest-growing cities. Known as the Yachting Capital of the World, it is a haven for boaters, and it is an extremely popular tourist destination as well. With its beaches, restaurants, businesses and water views, Fort Lauderdale is a desirable destination for people from all walks of life; and, while this has many positive attributes, it also means that Fort Lauderdale’s roads, sidewalks and neighborhoods are becoming increasingly crowded.
Fort Lauderdale is home to ports, marinas, entertainment venues, numerous public parks and all types of businesses. Whether you are a local resident or you are visiting from out of town, just about anything you could ever want is just a short walk or drive away.
These are the Cases We Handle
Despite all that it has to offer, Fort Lauderdale – like all cities – can still be a dangerous place to visit, live or work. This is a fact that we know all too well. We have helped numerous local residents, families, and travelers file successful claims in cases involving:
- Car Accidents
- Mass Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Truck Accidents
- Unsafe Medical Devices
- Watercraft and Boating Accidents
- Wrongful Death
These are Our Results
Lots of potential clients have questions about our results. At Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, we are proud to share the results we have obtained in the past. Here is just a small sampling of some of the recent results we have secured on behalf of our clients:
- $1 billion verdict for victims of defective Stryker hip replacement devices
- $25.8 million verdict from Walgreens for a prescription error
- $23 million verdict for the victim of a police shooting
- $16 million verdict for a patient who suffered permanent blindness and paralysis following two misdiagnoses
- $10 million verdict for a client who suffered severe injuries in a multi-vehicle accident
- $6 million verdict for passenger who suffered severe injuries in a hit-and-run crash
- $4.25 million verdict for a patient whose healthcare providers repeatedly failed to diagnose his pancreatic cancer
- $2 million verdict for the family of a victim tragically killed in a commercial truck accident
- $1.2 million verdict for a client who suffered severe injuries due to a mall escalator malfunction
- $1 million verdict for a high school student who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a commercial truck accident
We cannot guarantee any particular outcome in your case. The amount you are entitled to recover for your case (if any) depends entirely on the unique circumstances involved. However, what we can guarantee is that we will thoroughly assess your legal rights, we will use our experience to accurately calculate your losses, and we will do everything we reasonably can to help you collect the compensation to which you are entitled.
These are the Reasons Clients Choose Us
Beyond our results, clients choose us for many other reasons as well. Here is what you can expect when you choose Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley for your case in Fort Lauderdale:
- Direct access to our staff of dedicated legal professionals
- Direct, one-on-one access to your lawyer
- Contingency-fee representation
- Personalized advice and representation
- Commitment to ensuring you receive maximum compensation
Do you need a lawyer in Fort Lauderdale? If so, we invite you to learn more about why thousands of individuals and families have chosen Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley in their times of need. To speak with a lawyer in confidence, schedule a free initial consultation today.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation in Fort Lauderdale
Do you need a lawyer in Fort Lauderdale? If so, we encourage you to get in touch. Call 800-780-8607 or contact us online to arrange your free initial consultation.