Mass Tort Claims
Talk to a West Palm Beach Mass Tort Lawyer about Your Legal Rights for Free
All companies have corporate responsibilities. These include responsibilities to sell products that are safe for their intended use and to take appropriate measures to avoid causing physical or financial harm to consumers. Unfortunately, many companies fall far short of meeting their obligations. If you were among the many harmed by the negligence of these companies, you owe it to yourself to schedule a consultation with a West Palm Beach mass tort lawyer.
When companies sell dangerous products or engage in unlawful practices, the consequences can be widespread. Many individuals and families can suffer substantial losses. Mass tort litigation affords an opportunity for these individuals and families to recover their losses; and, at Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, we have helped numerous clients recover financial compensation through this process.
We Handle All Types of Mass Tort Claims
With multiple offices in West Palm Beach and across Florida, we handle all varieties of mass tort litigation on behalf of local residents as well as cases nationwide. We have won cases against many of the world’s largest companies, and these cases have resulted in billions of dollars in compensation going to our clients. Our experience includes successfully representing large numbers of clients in cases involving:
- Dangerous Home Goods, Toys and Other Consumer Products
- Drug and Pharmaceutical Defects
- Foodborne Illnesses and Other Food-Related Risks
- Medical Device Defects
- Railroad and Aviation Catastrophes
- Improper Healthcare and Insurance Practices
- Vehicle Defects
- Other Mass Tort Claims
What Should You Do if You Have a Claim?
If you believe that you may be entitled to compensation, there are some steps you should try to take right away. These steps include:
- Get Medical Treatment – It is extremely important that you get medical treatment for yourself or your loved one as soon as possible. Tell your doctor what happened, and ask for copies of your records before you leave.
- Keep the Dangerous or Defective Product – If your case involves a dangerous drug or defective product, be sure to keep the product or any remnants (if available). Keep the box or bottle and any additional packaging materials as well.
- Keep All Documentation – You should start a file where you keep all documentation related to your mass tort claim. This includes any documentation related to the product or service, your medical records and your employment records (if you miss time from work).
- Talk to a Mass Tort Lawyer Promptly – To make sure you have the best chance of recovering maximum compensation, you should talk to a mass tort lawyer right away. When you contact us, our lawyers will thoroughly assess your rights, and we will help you make informed decisions going forward.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation with a Winning West Palm Beach Mass Tort Lawyer
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience handling complex mass tort cases in Florida and nationwide. We are currently accepting new cases, and we have several pending cases and investigations involving a variety of consumer products and services. To speak with a West Palm Beach mass tort lawyer at Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley in confidence, call 800-780-8607 or request a free initial consultation online now.