Boris L. Zhadanovskiy
BORIS L. ZHADANOVSKIY is a distinguished addition to the Searcy Denney team, bringing a wealth of legal expertise and a comprehensive academic background. As a Florida native from West Palm Beach, Mr. Zhadanovskiy graduated magna cum laude with a degree in business administration from Florida State University.
His commitment to excellence extended to Wake Forest University School of Law, where he earned his J.D. degree. Recognized for his exceptional performance, Boris was honored with the prestigious CALI Excellence for the Future award during his participation in the Wake Forest Community Business Clinic.
Throughout his academic journey, Mr. Zhadanovskiy showcased his dedication to justice through internships with The Honorable Donald M. Middlebrooks, a federal judge for the Southern District of Florida, and the Federal Public Defender for the Middle District of North Carolina. His practical experience also includes working with Maynard & Harris, an insurance litigation firm in Winston-Salem, NC, while pursuing his legal education.
Admitted to practice in the State of Florida across all jurisdictions, Boris is an active member of various legal associations, including The Florida Bar, the Palm Beach County Bar Association, the Florida Justice Association, and the American Bar Association.
Fluent in both English and Russian, Boris leverages his diverse skill set to navigate complex insurance litigation. His primary focus is ensuring that the voice of injured victims is always heard and that they receive the full measure of recourse. He regularly prosecutes cases involving complex personal injury, wrongful death, and medical malpractice on behalf of injured victims.
With a dedication to professionalism and a commitment to justice, Boris L. Zhadanovskiy stands as a formidable advocate within the legal community. He has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America (Ones to Watch) and The National Trial Lawyers (Top 40 Under 40).
Publications & Presentations
- Are You Playing With Fire? – Golf Cart Safety and Hidden Dangers
- Keep Children Safe by Properly Mounting Flat-Screen TVs
- Feds Get Involved Following Tesla Autopilot Death
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40
- Member of Palm Beach County Justice Association’s Board of Directors, Young Lawyers Section
- He earned his J.D. degree from Wake Forest University School of Law and was honored with a CALI Excellence for the Future award – a national program honoring the highest scoring student in a law school class – for his participation in the Wake Forest Community Business Clinic.
- Graduated magna cum laude from FSU where he was on the Dean’s List and a Golden Key Honor Society Member