There are so many things for which I am thankful.
I am thankful to have a wonderful wife who is the very best part of me. I am thankful for my “children” – a combination of 2 lovable mutts and 4 cats (who I have grown to like). I am able to live in the Florida country and I employed by some of the most wonderful men and women with whom I have ever been permitted to work. I am truly fortunate.
Each morning during the work week, I try to create my own or find a wise person’s words of wisdom to share with my co-workers. Given that it is Thanksgiving, I thought I would do the same with all of you. Let me thank you for your kind indulgence in allowing me:
- Be thankful for your family; for they will always be there for you.
- Be thankful for each and every moment.
- Be thankful for your friends; for they like you even when you do not like yourself.
- Be thankful for those who have lighted the flame of inspiration within you.
- Be thankful for injuries done to you; for they cause you to cherish the kindness of people that much more.
- Be thankful for the 86,400 seconds given to you each day; do not waste them, but spend them wisely in nurturing others.
- Be thankful you can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.
- Be thankful you live in a country in which freedom still exists and individuality is still valued.
- Be thankful if you have a roof above your family’s head and food upon the table. Sadly, so many do not.
- Be thankful for the opportunities given to you to help others.
- Be thankful that you can be thankful.
Our best wishes go to each and everyone for a safe and joyous holiday.