David P. Vitale, Jr.
DAVID P. VITALE JR. is an experienced trial attorney who has litigated cases throughout the state of Florida. Mr. Vitale has been nationally recognized for his achievements by Best Lawyers in America (Ones to Watch) and The National Trial Lawyers (Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Attorney – Florida). He has also been recognized by his local peers as a Palm Beach Illustrated Top Lawyer and a Jupiter Magazine Top Lawyer.
In addition to pursing personal injury, wrongful death, and medical malpractice claims on behalf of injured victims, Mr. Vitale handles complex commercial and business litigation matters. As a result of his prior career as a Certified Public Accountant in the State of New York, Mr. Vitale has a unique business perspective in developing strategies that are efficient, effective, and specifically tailored to each client’s individual needs.
Mr. Vitale graduated summa cum laude from Boston College Law School, where he was the salutatorian of his class. While in law school he was a member of Boston College’s award-winning national moot court team. He also completed a judicial externship with The Honorable George A. O’Toole, Jr. of the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Mr. Vitale is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts, as well as in the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida. He is a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, where he serves on the Professionalism Committee and as a co-chair of the Professionalism CLE subcommittee.
Mr. Vitale and his wife, Caitlin, reside in Boynton Beach, and are active members of their community, with Mr. Vitale serving as a board member of the Boys & Girls Club of Delray Beach. Most important, Mr. Vitale is the proud father of a young son, Tripp.
To learn more about David P. Vitale, Jr., see:
Publications & Presentations
- This Holiday Season – Let’s Focus on Safety Not Sales
- Can We Continue Failing Our Nation’s Elderly? — National Report Inspires Change in Nursing-Home Industry
- Victims of Jeffrey Epstein’s Sex Crimes — Possible Justice Emerges
- Lung Injuries from E-Cigarettes a Reality or Isolated ‘Outbreak’?
- What is the Future of Driverless Vehicles? — Trains, Planes and Automobiles
- Do You Know — May Is Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40
- Boston College of Law Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif and Class Salutatorian
- Graduated summa cum laude from The George Washington University and was on the Dean’s List and Golden Key International Honour Society