C. Calvin Warriner III
C. CALVIN WARRINER III (Cal) has been with the firm for 26 years and has been a shareholder since 1991. He joined the firm as a seasoned trial attorney and is Board Certified as a Civil Trial Lawyer by both the Florida Bar and National Board of Trial Advocacy as well as being a Diplomate of the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys. He has been nominated by his peers and received the distinction of being included in the prestigious publication; The Best Lawyers in America as well as Best Lawyers in Florida. He has been selected numerous times by the publication Super Lawyers as well as The South Florida Legal Guide as a top litigator.
He also has substantial experience and has resolved numerous claims for clients involved in the following cases: - Shoulder Pain Pumps
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Bausch & Lomb Contact Lens Solution
- AMO Contact Lens Solution
- Kugel Hernia Mesh
- Biomet Hip Implants
- Zimmer Durom Cup Hip Implants
- Nuvaring Birth Control
- OrthoEvra Birth Control
– Meridian and Citation TMZF hips
– Stryker Rejuvenate & ABG II Hip Implants
- Yaz, Yasmin, Gianvi Birth Control
Mr. Warriner has served the Florida Bar in many ways since being admitted including two terms on the board of governors of the Young Lawyers Section of The Florida Bar and most recently the Florida Bar Rules of Judicial Administration Committee. From 1988-2002 Mr. Warriner served on the Fifteenth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission and was its chairman in 2002.
Mr. Warriner is an honors graduate of the University of Florida, Levin College of Law. He was raised in Panama City, Florida.
To learn more about Calvin Warriner, see:
- MDL 2004: IN RE: Mentor Corp. Obtape Tansobturator Sling Products Liability Litigation, Co-Lead Counsel
- MDL 2197: IN RE: DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc., ASR Hip Implant Products, Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee
- MCL 296: IN RE: Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II Modular Hip Implant Litigation, Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee
- MDL 2299: IN RE: Actos Products Liability Litigation, Science Committee
- MDL 2100: IN RE Yasmin and Yaz Marketing, Sales Practices and Relevant Products Liability Litigation, Science Committee
A lawyer or law firm has contacted me. What should I do?
Trunnion Failure in Hip Implants — An Update
Prescription Drug Recommendations to Help You Stay Safe
Why Your Surgeon’s Experience Matters
It Takes Real Lawyers to Litigate with Powerful Defendants
What You Need to Know
What Type of Implant Do You Really Have?
Understanding Defective Hip Implants
Stryker Rejuvenate Litigation – How Do You Litigate?
Stryker Litigation Focus – New Jersey Part III
Stryker Litigation Focus – New Jersey Part II
Stryker Litigation Focus – New Jersey Part I
Stryker Implants and the Limits of Diagnostic Testing
Stryker Implants and the Consequences of Waiting
Stryker Hip Litigation and Staying Ahead of the Curve
Stryker Hip Implant Litigation – Difficult Product Defect Cases
Stryker Hip Defective Implants, the Litigation Process and the Broadspire Claims Process
Stryker Defect Rejuvenate Hip Implant – Patient Does Not Fault Her Surgeon
State and Federal Litigation – Stryker Rejuvenate Litigation Update
Significantly Worse Failure Than Some Others
(The) Selma Schepps Story
Problems Existed Prior to Recall
Long Term Effects
Laboratory Analysis – Stryker Rejuvenate Hip Implantation Defects
Investigating Stryker Rejuvenate Hip Implant Litigation
How Defective Medical Devices Get on the Market
Dangerous Drugs – Do You Know about Pradaxa?
Our Fee Promise:
No Recovery? No Fee.