14 Herbal Supplement Manufacturers That Failed To Contain Advertised Herb
According to a recent study from the New York Attorney General, 14 herbal supplement manufacturers have been routinely producing an herbal supplement known as “Devil’s Claw” that failed to contain the advertised devil’s claw herb.
The following manufacturers’ supplements were found to contain a cheaper, different species of plant as a substitute for the devil’s claw that was advertised on the label:
- Nature’s Way
- Nutraceutical International Corporation (Soloray);
- Alternative Remedies Health & Herbs;
- The Kroger Co., as parent of Vitacost.com;
- FoodScience Corporation (Food Science of Vermont & DaVinci Labs);
- Biopower Nutrition;
- Thorne Research Inc.;
- NBTY, Inc. (Puritan’s Pride);
- Olympian Labs, Inc. (Prescribed Choice);
- Now Foods;
- Nature’s Sunshine Products, Inc.;
- RHG & Company Inc. (Vital Nutrients);
- The Natural Healing Room & End Time Essentials; and
- Shine Supplements
The “Devil’s Claw” product label should indicate the manufacturer, sometimes in small print. We are actively investigating claims on behalf of consumers who purchased any of these products from the listed manufacturers, and we are particularly interested in testing product samples.
In the event you have any of these products or information regarding the purchase of any of these products, please contact us by email or telephone at:
Thank you for your cooperation.