Mass Tort Claims
We Represent Tallahassee Residents in Mass Tort Cases Involving All Types of Dangerous and Defective Products
If you or a loved one has been harmed by a dangerous drugs or defective product, you should speak with a Tallahassee mass tort lawyer about your legal rights. These cases present unique challenges, so it is important to choose a law firm with specific mass tort experience. At Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, mass tort cases are a major part of our practice. We know what it takes to win, and your Tallahassee mass tort lawyer can use our experience to help you secure the compensation you deserve.
Mass tort claims allow individuals and families who have suffered losses due to defective medications and other dangerous medical devices and products to recover their losses from the companies that are responsible. Our firm has extensive experience representing large numbers of clients in mass tort litigation, and we have recovered billions of dollars in compensation from many of the largest companies in the world.
Our Nationwide Mass Tort Experience
Our mass tort experience encompasses lawsuits against many of the world’s leading manufacturers and other companies. We have particular experience in cases involving defective drugs, defective medical devices and vehicle defects, but we have successfully represented clients in numerous other types of cases as well. Some examples of our experience include securing just compensation in cases against:
- Vehicle Manufacturers (Ford, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Toyota)
- Tire Manufacturers (Bridgestone/Firestone, Goodyear and Michelin)
- Product and Chemical Companies (Boston Scientific, Coleman, Dow Corning and Eveready)
- Aviation Companies (Cessna, Delta Airlines, Palm Beach Aviation and ValueJet)
- Railroad Companies (CSX Transportation)
- Medical Device Companies (Bausch & Lomb and Medtronic)
- Pharmaceutical Companies (Bayer, Bristol-Myers-Squibb, Merck and Pfizer)
- Healthcare Providers (LabCorp, Lee Memorial Health Systems and St. Mary’s Hospital)
- Government Entities (Florida Department of Transportation and Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office)
- Food Companies and Restaurants (Burger King, Kraft Foods and Pizza Hut)
- Homebuilding and Construction Companies (Lennar and Ranger Construction)
- Retailers (Kmart and Walgreens)
- Insurance Companies (Allstate, Bankers and Humana)
Are You Eligible for Compensation?
Unfortunately, product defects are not uncommon. People suffer injuries and lose loved ones due to product defects every single day. As a result, if you believe that you may have a claim related to a dangerous or defective product, the odds are that you are not alone.
When you contact us, our Tallahassee mass tort lawyers will thoroughly evaluate your legal rights. We will determine if you have a mass tort claim, or if you have an individual product defect claim we can pursue on your behalf. Whatever the case may be, you can feel confident knowing that you have our lawyers’ centuries of combined legal experience on your side.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Tallahassee Mass Tort Lawyer
If you would like to know more about filing or joining a mass tort claim, please contact us to arrange a free initial consultation. To speak with a Tallahassee mass tort lawyer at Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley in confidence, call 800-780-8607 or tell us about your case online today.